Archive for July 2017
Two major lending changes mean it’s suddenly easier to get a mortgage
July 5th, 2017 by tsg92101
Posted in: Uncategorized
The nation’s three major credit rating agencies, Equifax, TransUnion and Experian, will drop tax liens and civil judgments from some consumers’ profiles if the information isn’t complete. Mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac are allowing borrowers to have higher levels of debt and still qualify for a home loan. These changes come at Read More
- Two major lending changes mean it’s suddenly easier to get a mortgage
- Homes this spring are selling faster than ever
- Mortgage applications rise 1.5 percent, as interest rates fall to 2017 low.
- Good news for renters nationwide, as occupancy falls again, apartment landlords sweeten the pot.
- This is what’s behind the severe housing drought